NOMINATE AN ATHLETE
Let us know who YOU think should be in the Worcester Athletic Hall of Fame!
Certain criteria are required for the application to be accepted and the individual’s name placed on the list for consideration. Please read the instructions carefully before completing the nomination form. For all nominees please submit the general information sheet, plus the category sheet for an Athlete, Coach, Team or Significant Other.
• Complete information on all applicable pages. Be sure to include category of consideration.
• Complete general information sheet for nominee.
• Complete all requested information under the nominated category. Attach any additional information.
• Include any information you feel is important which may not have been requested.
• Attach copies of newspaper clippings, articles, etc. verifying information submitted.
• Enclose letters of recommendation or support signed by others including contact information.
• Concentrate on nominee’s WPS high school achievements.
• Submit photograph of nominee with application.
• Return completed application by mail or deliver to:
WPS Athletic Hall of Fame
Worcester Public Schools Athletic Department
305 Chandler Street
Worcester, Ma. 01602
Only those nominations post marked on or the second Friday in December or personally delivered to the office address by 4:00 p.m. that Friday, will be considered for that year.
Nominees that have not been selected after 5 years will be purged and must be re-nominated to be considered for induction.